There’s something about one-of-a-kind, strange products that catch people’s attention, especially since friends like to gift each other unusual products as a gag gift or a fun stocking stuffer.
Ever catch yourself skimming through Amazon and coming over a product that’s just so… weird?. If you’re already commencing your holiday shopping or love finding the most bizarre things to purchase on the internet, here are some of the strangest products you can purchase on Amazon.
Also check –Mysterious Things That Happen on Earth
1. Mac Inspired Candle: You may not be able to afford a new Macbook (even though Apple has some great Black Friday deals coming up), but you’ll be able to get that fresh Mac smell with this inspired candle
2. Comfycup Public Transportation Cup Holder: This cup holder attaches to poles on the subway, but hey, we have all seen weirder things on the subway.
3. Wilton Edible Glitter: Add a sparkling touch to your desserts with these glittering gold stars. Don’t worry; they’re non-toxic and perfectly edible.
4. Guacamole Bowl: Why not celebrate our favourite healthy fat and fibre-packed fruit with this avocado-shaped Guacamole bowl.
5. The Official ‘A Game of Thrones Coloring Book: It’s usually safe to assume that most colouring books are okay for children, but this is the privilege. Game of Thrones fans can inform you why.
6. Chia Pet Gremlin: Gremlins fans, you can water this Chia Pet after midnight.
7. Lifelike Elephant Inflatable: Try to toss a hula hoop over the trunk of the 188-inch inflatable elephant, because why not?
8. Meat Shredder Claws: This surprisingly efficient way of shredding your meat has the bonus of making you feel like Wolverine.
9. Lizard Glow Bowling Ball: A glow-in-the-dark lizard’s eye bowling ball will only set you back $100.
10. Inflatable Sloth Float: If you’ve ever dreamed of floating on an inflatable sloth, that’s a weird dream, but it can come true with this pool float.
11. Frog Eye Mask: This frog sleeping mask will scare everyone away from interrupting your beauty sleep.
12. Mobile Phone Jail Cell: Phone-addicts beware: you need a key to open up the lock on this cell phone holding cell.
13. Taco Sleeping Bag: This plush taco sleeping bag seems pretty comfy if we’re honest.
14. Floating Crocodile Decoy: This realistic, life-sized croc is sure to scare everyone out of the water when they see it.
15. Karaoke Earphone: This microphone connects back to your earbud in case you can’t get enough of your voice.
16. Umbrella Hat: You’ll never have to hold an umbrella again with this hands-free hat to keep you dry.
17. Nicolas Cage Pillowcases: No words for this one.
18. Custom Dog Socks: Pet lovers, you can take your pup with you everywhere. Thanks to the socks, you can get customized with their face.
19. Finger Covers for Cheesy Food: If you don’t like cheese dust getting leftover on your fingers (even though that’s the best part), you could always try these dishwasher safe finger guards.
20. Car French Fry Holder: This tray slides into your cup holder to secure french fry cartons that generally don’t fit properly. Respect where respect is due.
21. Anatomy Bathing Suit: Well, this is the most … anatomically accurate bathing suit we’ve ever seen. This one-piece is a description of human internal organs, you know, in case you skip.
22. Personalized Cardboard Cutout: You don’t have to be a celebrity to get your cardboard cut out! This seller asks that you send them an image and height specifications, and they’ll send you a larger-than-life cut-out of yourself.
23. Selfie Sisters Garden Gnome: This statue draws garden gnomes into the 21st century, with two duck-lipped gnomes practising a selfie. Why? We’re not positive, but it can be yours for just $18.99.
24. The Hen Bag Handbag: Is that the most stylish Hermès bag right off the runway? No, it’s a rubber chicken pouch from Amazon.
25. Bacon Strips Bandages: Every tin includes 25 bacon-themed bandages. If a lovely bacon strip isn’t sufficient to heal your wounds, the pack comes with a bonus trinket inside.
26. Real Life Potato Head: Yes, you can purchase a real Idaho potato with your custom picture on it. All you must do is hit “Customize Now” to upload a photo before appending it to your cart. As viewed on Shark Tank.
27. Finger Hands Finger Puppets: Next time someone requests you to provide them with a hand with something, you understand what to do. This set has a collection of tiny hands for each of your left and right hands.
28. Chicken Legs Knee-High Novelty Socks: One thing’s for sure with these socks: your legs will look ten times skinnier!
29. Original Ostrich Pillow: Use it for a power nap at your desk or to lounge at home.
30. Cat Butt Tissue Holder: This tissue box makes the perfect gift for a good hostess friend or someone who loves cats.
31. Stuffed Blobfish – Smiling Edition: In 2013, the gelatinous blobfish got the “World’s Ugliest Animal” honour. But somehow, these happy mini plush dolls make them look adorable.
32. Outrageous & Unique Flavored Soda, 6-Pack: These drinks taste exactly like natural, popular foods when they’re just carbonated drinks. Challenge your senses by sipping on flavours like buffalo wing soda, corn soda, bacon soda, or pumpkin pie soda.
33. Alpaca Print Breathable Panties: Okay, this might not be your first option as pair of undies when you get active in the morning, but it makes a witty bridal shower gift. You can also pick from dinosaur, kitten, shark, and horse panties.
34. Kitty Thief Piggy Bank: This funny little kitty bank will hopefully motivate the kids into saving money. It would be best if you powered it up.
35. Dill Pickle Lip Balm: Makes quite a dill-icious stocking stuffer for pickle lovers.
36. The Buttress Pillow: The funniest thing about this pillow is that reviewers say it’s pretty comfy and makes for excellent neck support.
37. Tortilla Toaster: Just what every taco and burrito lover needs. A toaster made for toasting six 6-inch corn or wheat tortillas at a time.
38. Thanos One-Piece Swimsuit for Men and Boys: Dressing up as the ultimate villain will give you all the confidence come beach day.
39. Chicken Harness and Leash: You may or may not be aware, but some cities nationwide actually do let you keep chickens as pets. This leash boasts a durable, breathable leash that won’t hurt your clucking friend.
40. Inflatable Zip Up Hoodie: Blow into the inflatable insert located inside of the hood. The inflated hood then transforms into a pillow. And when it’s time to wash, remove the inflatable insert.2.