A few are actually quite genius.
1. What’s more badass than a unicycle? A uni-motorbike.
2. A hands-free speaker meant to be connected to a landline or mobile phone that shows animated lips that move in sync with whoever is on the other end of the line.
3. These would be a little cooler if they were what they looked like – skates. But instead, they’re for walking, meaning you have to take actual steps with these contraptions on.
4. This is actually quite brilliant. The perfect addition to a relaxing day at the pool.
5. A bacon dancer for your dashboard.
6. A plastic gun that allows you to shoot unwanted bugs with salt.
7. A sneaker with a built in CD stereo so you can have jams coming out of your steps.
8. Because why scrape ice with a plain scraper when you can use a yeti hand?
9. A battery operated toy that let’s you pop bubble wrap endlessly.
10. What you need? A pen, post-it, paperclip, tape – I got it all.
11. A smart belt that lets you know when you’re gaining weight and it’s time to either slow down on your meals or visit the gym.
12. A toilet paper:iPod holder so you can listen to some tunes while doing the #1 or #2.
13. A miniature retro chair you can attach to trees for squirrels to lounge on.
14. A hygiene breathalyzer that’ll let you know if you need a mint or to brush your teeth.
15. A cozy private laptop viewer so that nobody can see what you’re really looking at.
18. Origami shoes by Masaya Hashimoto.
19. A headband that gives your head massages.
23. The happy men who are happy to help you plug your wine bottles.
24. Now you can take your goldfish everywhere with you!
25. Never have to carry around a keyboard again.
26. The Tempescope is a weather prediction device that shows you what’s happening outside by recreating it in a tiny box.
27. Lady Gaga teabags.
28. A weighing scale that gives you an approximate weight amount by telling you which animal you weigh the same as.
29. A vest with a built in game controller so you can simultaneously play games and give someone a massage.
30. A USB in the best disguise ever.
via – ebumsworld