Life Hacks are little tricks to simply our lives. Every now and then, we get stuck with a little part of our routine which consumes more time than it should or we end up throwing something that could totally be reused or we spend money on things that are DIY, that is where these life hacks come in handy.
1. Do you tend to forget people? Repeat it after they tell it to you, for instance, Nice to meet you, Richard.
2. Make left turns in the security line for a quicker checkout.
3. No Iron? Well, try this. Steam shower for your clothes. (Don’t get’em wet)
4. Keep the things back where you originally found them
5. Try to use cash at all times. You will spend less money.
6. Enjoy movies and videos if the airplane does not have a TV. (OMG, these airplanes should be banned).
7. Double check. Always…
8. Avoid breaking the alarm clock and keep it afar.
9. Being early is a crisis for me. Really need to try this one.
10. Roll’em up and save space and wear wrinkle free clothes.
11. Don’t you despise those green stains on your fingers?
12. Bring one thing in, throw two things out.
13. If you get that killing headache after eating anything icy cold. Touch and tap your palate gently with your finger or tongue.
14. Cool way to find the clothes to be donated.
15. A must have with kids.
16. A 5 minutes blow dry on the areas which feel tight would be enough.
17. Grocery shopping after meals is the way to go, you would only buy stuff that you do need.
18. Save emergency money in an empty chap stick.
19. Check if the egg they served you is fresh.
20. The universal text color.
21. Nobody steals a red pen. So go ahead and trick those petty thieves.
22. The perfect sandwich.
23. Icy water and opening is not covered with ice.
24. Save your fingernails and use staple remover.
25. No worries about your stuff being stolen.
26. Clean the grimy keyboard the cheapest way.
27. A bread tab is quite useful.
28. Cutting boards and drawers are the way to go.
29. Keep the chips fresh.
31. Never lose your earrings.
32. Never let your charger cord break with pen springs.
33. Grate the butter when it is too hard.
34. Remove sweat stains with dryer sheets.
35. Heat two bowls at once.
36. Saves you from getting your fingers messy.
37. Chilled beer in 10 minutes.
38. Perfect way to remove the shell off a boiled egg.
39. Bobby pins come in handy. Store them in a Tic- Tac box.
40. Saves your shoes as well as your clothes.
41. Save pasta in a Pringles box.
42. The BLT guide.
43. Old coffee. No more.
44. No more tangled necklaces.
45. Who doesn’t like free stuff?
46. Keep your buttons from falling off with clear nail polish.
47. Lens containers are perfect for carrying cosmetics or earrings while travelling.
48. More sauce in the same bowl.
49. Hide the cleaning supplies from children and save space.
50. Doritos are great for ignition
51. Chill Wine with frozen grapes and save it from watering down
52. A pants hanger is perfect as a cookbook holder
53. The guide to a perfect crispy and chewy sandwich
54. Happy cat in a box
55 Keep the water from boiling over. Put a wooden spoon on top of the pot.
56. Keep the ice cream from ruining your clothes. Use a muffin wrapper
57. Lunch Thieves… No more…
58. No one will ever steal your money.
59. Toilet rolls are great planting seedlings
60. How to tie a Tie
61. Folding a fitted bed sheet
62. The closet looks well organized and you can see all the clothes.
63. Chewing gum and cutting onion……. No more tears
64. Reuse your old cassette case as a phone holder
65. Finish a Nutella jar with ice cream.
66. Organize long wires with hair clips
67. Labeling your water bottle with time helps you drink more
68. Straightening iron is great for ironing shirt collars.
69. Drinking at the beach.
70. Soda pop tabs . Woohoo
71. When the bucket is too big for the sink.
72. Nail polish = key marker
73. CD Spindle = Bagel Tote
74. Avoid mess while making pancakes, use a ketchup bottle
75. Old toilet paper rolls can be used for storing chargers and cables.
76. The way to heat food evenly in a microwave
77. Remember what you lent your friends.
78. Use a straw to remove stems from strawberries.
79. Knot ’em up
80. Don’t cut yourself, use a can opener to open those monstrous blister packs.
81. Walnut – Wooden Furniture Repair Tool
82. Use bread tab to hold the tape roll spot
83. Avoid hammering your fingers, use a clothespin
84. Use toilet paper roll to keep the wrapping paper in place.
85. Pool noodle + Fitted bed sheet = No baby falls ( I certainly need this one)
86. Toothpaste does not just clean your teeth.
87. Vinegar in a bag = Clean shower head
88. Use muffin tray to serve condiments at a Barbecue
89. Dental Floss >>>>> Perfect cake and cheese slices
90. Keep the straw in place. Put it through the soda pop tab
91. Save your checks and important documents with a cardboard piece in a zip lock bag.
92. The one trip trick
93. Keep your chips fresh, use a bottle top
94. DIY CD holder
95. Use a spaghetti stick to light hard to reach candles.
96. No drip ice pack
97. Brownie in a mug
98. Binder clips are multipurpose
99. Post-it note = No drilling dust
Bonus tip……….Enjoy Bacon Pancakes