Dudes. Tired of peeing on your feet in the middle of the night? Don’t have time to waste on things like flicking a light switch? The answer is here. You can now buy an attachment for your toilet bowls that illuminates it at night. It’s also activated by motion sensors.
Any guy who shares a bathroom with a female has 100% been yelled at at some point for leaving a puddle of urine on the floor that she stepped in at least once. You missed the bowl because it was dark. You were hammered and saw two toilets. You suffer from baby dick and can’t reach the bowl. One of those applies to you.
There are 8 colors and it comes with these nifty features:
- Turns on & off automatically via motion sensors
- Sets to the color of your choice or a color-rotate light mode
- Easy to clean by wiping with a cloth
- Snaps on in the perfect, splash-proof location
- Fits any toilet
- Battery powered
- Perfect for potty training children.
This is not a sponsored post. I genuinely think this is cool as hell and it’s only $16. Buy it here if you want.
via – radass